Things Other Than Getting Laid Matter

I get attacked a lot for doing nothing about my “problems” except whining.  This is obviously bullshit.  The reason why I get attacked for doing “nothing” is that what I have done does not involve getting laid.  It “doesn’t count” to any man who pedestalizes women and that includes some supposed MRAs.

Some of you asked about how I deal with being involuntarily celibate.  It’s by realizing that things other than getting laid matter.  Even if you obsess over game you still spend most of your life doing something other than getting laid.  Really getting laid doesn’t matter at all.  It’s not like you need to get laid to live.  Don’t you want to improve the rest of your life at all?

That’s what I did by becoming self employed.   I have freed myself from so much of the feminized bullshit that plagues the modern workplace and that’s in addition to the sexual harassment crap I have freed myself from.  I have only been doing this for a few months but I’m already making a lot more money than I was before and that takes into account added expenses since I don’t get anymore corporate benefits.  It’s clear that I’m not going to lack for work either for a very long time (especially since managers are looking for ways to bypass HR).  I recommend becoming self employed to any man who wants to get some feminized BS out of his life.  You spend at least 40 hours a week at work.  Why subject yourself to feminized crap for that much of your life?  Game or getting laid isn’t going to improve your job (unless you make porn for a living and probably not even then).  Game isn’t going to get you out of the “diversity” BS you get at work.  It isn’t going to save you from sexual harassment charges, etc.  Getting out of the corporate box will.

When you stop obsessing about getting laid, you become that much more free.  Why have I freed myself from the feminized corporate workplace and the gamers are still working as desk jockeys in feminized corporations?  Because they’re obsessing about getting laid and I’m not.  I made real progress in improving my life using the ideas of MGTOW and applying them to work.  This is an accomplishment with real UNQUESTIONABLE positive results.  For all of their blather the gamers can’t show that they have really improved their lives with game.  The married gamers espeically.  Just wait until the divorces happen.

I am a lot more free than the gamers.  The gamers are dependent on women because they pedestalize them.  I am not.  They are stuck in feminized corporate hell.  I am not.  The married gamers are stuck in horrid marriages that are ticking time bombs for divorce.  I am not.  (The married gamers mostly could not free themselves from their feminized corporate hell because their wives would object.)

Do you want to be free or dependent on women?  If you choose freedom you choose everything that is good about life.  That is what I have done.

About these ads

31 responses to “Things Other Than Getting Laid Matter

  1. Sex isn’t everything. But learning about game has helped me enormously. I just wrote about in fact.

    Good for you for getting your shit together, but I think for many men MGTOW is a non-starter and will not make them happier. The drive for sex is inherent.

    • In the near future there are going to be plenty of alternatives to women. First with virtual reality sex and later with sexbots. And maybe things like drugs that stimulate those parts of the brain with no side effects.

      Already lots of men are GTOW without ever hearing of MGTOW. We wouldn’t have women and others complaining about men dropping out to play Xbox instead of going after women. And the Xbox doesn’t have VR sex yet.

    • @Jake Turner:

      I totally agree. Some men’s sex drives are stronger than others and the strength of that drive can and will determine how miserable a man will be when the drive is frustrated for an extended period of time.

      Being denied access to female flesh is terrible enough even for a man with a low libido, but for a man with a stronger-than-average sex drive, it is a living NIGHTMARE!

      Such a male would rather burn in Hell than to be cut off from women indefinitely and it ain’t gonna matter how much freedom MGTOW gives him because his sexual appetite will be too strong to grant him any peace until it is sated.

      You can talk to the hi-drive male about happiness and joy and independence and flying free all you want. It won’t do any good. If the cost of going his own way means sacrificing sex, he’s not going to bite. And even if he does bite, he’ll still be just as unhappy as before.

      • Even men with high sex drives can control their drive for a greater. In fact it is these men that gain the most benefit from abstinence. As their high sex drive is transformed into a high sexual energy. It will not be easy and require much self discipline and meditation could do a sufficient job of dealing with the stress from a high sex drive. If this doesn’t work such a man, then he can always resort to having sex with prostitutes periodically, there are always alternative routes.

      • @lord viktor

        That’s BS… It’s only psychological. The truth is that the sexual drive gets physically met by masturbating, and there’s so much porn today, its mind-blowing.

        The only reason you’d feel miserable by not having sex is because you choose to. Its like a rich girl who gets depressed because she can only afford a porsche, but not a ferrari.

        The physical drive for sex does not make one miserable if sex isn’t had with women. That’s complete BS invented to get men chasing pvssy. Heck, even not masturbating doesn’t make men miserable. That’s a complete lie and even men with huge-sex-drives can go into a monastery or become zen priests and have no negative consequences.

        The consequences are PSYCHOLOGICAL, not physiological.

        • That’s reminds me of another stupid idea that I have seen that’s similar to game. It’s that you get something from sex you don’t get from masturbation. One of the Spearhead guys is on this stupid no masturbation program. For something like that to make sense it should be a no sex and no masturbation program. Notice how it’s always just no masturbation. Like you said the difference between masturbation and sex is only in your head.

  2. I agree with Jake Turner. A small minority of men will have a sex drive they can override and pursue more creative or productive activites. Good for them. Monks are probably a good example of this-consider Gregor Mendel who discovered the fundamentals of genetics. Most men however, are not able to do this through no fault of their own. As they increasingly find themselves excluded from a dating market monopolized by alpha males, desperation and/or indifference among beta males will set in. Structures such as the Hoover Dam will fall into disrepair and ultimately ruin as they realize they will not be making any genetic contribution to future generations to come.

  3. Being a 24 year old virgin, I still am not at that point yet where I think women are evil and pointless. You can call me pathetic for still wanting to get laid, but I’m still going to make some effort to try to lose my v card.

    I think cutting down on masturbating is a big part of it. When you masturbate daily, you basically make yourself less attractive to women and act more beta because you reduce your testosterone level to zero. If you cut down masturbating to once a week, your testosterone level will spike to 200% at the 6th day and I’ve noticed that in this state I appear much more attractive to women then the day after I masturbate.

    I think White and Nerdy you bring up very good points, but you have to realize that women are hypergamous by nature, all feminism did is release their true nature. Most animals kingdoms function this way as well, it’s not fair, but it’s just the way it is. Women will only mate with the top 15% to 20% of men, if you are not of this category then you need to be very lucky and get a girlfriend that is around your level in looks as I see a lot of betas my age do.

    Also, another thing you need to realize that not all women are like this, I find the more intelligent ones even average or beautiful ones would rather choose a beta that is set financially than an overbearing alpha that does not provide much security financially.

    I think what’s more important than learning game is getting rid of bad habits. Some guys by nature try to please women by being nice or submissive. They perceive this unattractive in the same way men perceive an overweight or ugly women unattractive. I think you should use your anger for women in a positive way that will make them attractive to you. When you talk to them, talk to them as if you are better than them, that you are not afraid to make fun of them or point out something they did wrong.

    I have done this, I had a woman practically clamoring to want to be with me, I probably confused her into thinking I was alpha, but I lost respect for her after I saw what kind of behaviour she was attracted to and didn’t pursue her. I will attempt this again, as it is not too difficult to imitate to lose my virginity once and for all.

    If you are really serious about not wanting to have sex with women, then why not quit masturbating completely and harness that sex drive using meditation. You can achieve great things with that power. Nikola Tesla credits his success with his innovations by being voluntarily celibate and refraining from all sexual acts including masturbation.

    • I agree with everything you’ve said. For all my song and dance I make about women being this or that I still crave their affections more than anything else in the world. I do think that a man can be happy and thrive without it but this either takes a man of extradinary will, or a male who is closer to asexual, or a man who undergoes a great personal transformation. People like us for the most part cannot live without sex or even simply human touch from a female, will can survive but we cannot live. Either way you are only a beta, I feel the wall of seperation that exists between the average dude and the true sexual bottom dwellers prevents you from fully understanding where people where White and Nerdy and myself are coming from. I could go on and on about, but whats the fucking point you can only understand it if you live it.

      • I see your point of view and at different times of my life, I had experienced different perspectives.

        I’ve had points in my life where several women were attracted to me and wanted to be with me when I was at a confident and healthy state in my life, but unfortunately I didn’t take advantage of it. If I knew how hard it was to get women, I would of definitely fucked every single woman who hit on me.

        Then there were other times in my life where I was in a more humble average state, I noticed women didn’t clamor to me, but they weren’t repulsed by me either. There were a few that still seemed to like me, but I’d have to work hard to get them.

        There were also a time when I was an addict, I was weak mentally and physically I was unattractive, during this time, I noticed women were repulsed by me, socially I said all the wrong things and I dressed and looked like a hobo women merely laughed and looked down at me, which only worsened my confidence.

        Having experienced these different perspectives, I can at least have an idea of what you and white and nerdy have gone through. The best thing for you guys to do is to not learn game, but unlearn bad habits first. Part of it is physical and that comes from grooming and dressing properly and taking of your body through exercise and diet. The other part is social where you will need to learn to strengthen your voice, body language, and social skills which signifies your confidence to women as they are very attune to this. These are very important and can be done, but will require a lot of hard work as they do not come naturally to you.

        • The masturbation and pornography thing you said really struck a chord with me, I don’t care what that naysayer bellow thinks, I believe everything you say. What do you deem an addict? Up until recently I have masturbated (whilst watching porn) an average of three or four times a day. I have since made some serious effect to cut back, but I still find myself masturbating five days a day on occasion and at most only being able to refrain for about 3 days. How the fuck does one get the discipline not to jerkoff? So far I’ve just found it impossible. And just the porn itself, I just don’t know if I can live without it. I’ve tried to go without that many times in my life, but completely without success. Its to the point where I often times get this full body, dopamine rush whilst watching porn, almost like a drug. Do you think this qualifies me to be labelled as an “addict”?

  4. Another thing I want to point out is porn addiction. I was addicted to porn for two years and felt a a sharp decline in my cognitive and social skills. I haven’t watched porn for 6 months now and notice my cognitive skills have recovered and my social skills have shot up. Porn addiction and too much masturbation I think is keeping a lot of guys virgins when they shouldn’t be.

    I think as males there are a lot of things out there that can threaten the alpha within us and make us more beta. I think every guy can make himself more alpha if they simply learn to control their sex drive through meditation and sheer will power, this will boost your confidence as well, which is another plus.

    • Mahoney wrote: “The masturbation and pornography thing you said really struck a chord with me, I don’t care what that naysayer bellow thinks, I believe everything you say. What do you deem an addict? Up until recently I have masturbated (whilst watching porn) an average of three or four times a day. I have since made some serious effect to cut back, but I still find myself masturbating five days a day on occasion and at most only being able to refrain for about 3 days. How the fuck does one get the discipline not to jerkoff? So far I’ve just found it impossible. And just the porn itself, I just don’t know if I can live without it. I’ve tried to go without that many times in my life, but completely without success. Its to the point where I often times get this full body, dopamine rush whilst watching porn, almost like a drug. Do you think this qualifies me to be labelled as an “addict”?”

      You can be qualified as a porn addict at this point, I’ve been at this stage in the past where I masturbated to porn every single day for two years, but I have overcome this as the last time I watched porn was 6 and a half months ago, I have cut down on masturbation without porn to once a week as well, but I plan on switching to once a month in the future when I’m ready.

      My advice for you is to not quit masturbating to porn at first. It will be too difficult if you try to do it together. Instead, try to just masturbate without porn, you can still masturbate every single day, preferably limit it to one a day. You’ll notice you’ll feel a lot calmer, but lot less energetic as this is to be expected. For the next couple of months, you will need to refrain completely from porn, but masturbation will be allowed. This will be the healing period, as chemically your brain will not be used to this and you’ll feel lazy and depressed. The damaged part of your brain will began to heal, and when it is completely healed depends on the extent of the damage, it can take several months or maybe even longer, but you will see progress as time passes by.

      Then once you get by the one to three month hump, it is different for everyone. You will feel much better rationally and socially, but you’re only half way on your journey. The next step is to cut down on masturbation to increase energy levels and mental sharpness. Aim for one week without masturbating at first, then 15 days without, and then finally 30 days without. At this point you can look back at how you felt and make a decision if you want to cut down to once a week, once every 15 days, once a month, or if you want to push yourself and go 60 days without and then 90 days and so on. It’s completely up to you on the path you take, but the important thing is not to revert to daily masturbation as this is harmful.

      I highly recommend you meditate and exercise during your recovery as this can make it easier for you to develop the self discipline required and it will help deal with the depression, stress and low energy levels during the transition period.

      Here are some articles to support my view:

      Porn addiction articles

      http://hubpages.com/hub/Pornography-Addiction-is-a-Brain-Disease

      http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/345

      Masturbation addiction article

      http://www.mens-wellbeing.com/2010/02/do-you-masturbate-too-much.html

      Good luck.

  5. Random wrote:
    I think cutting down on masturbating is a big part of it. When you masturbate daily, you basically make yourself less attractive to women and act more beta because you reduce your testosterone level to zero. If you cut down masturbating to once a week, your testosterone level will spike to 200% at the 6th day and I’ve noticed that in this state I appear much more attractive to women then the day after I masturbate.

    What insufferable nonsense. There isn’t a shred of evidence that masturbation has a negative effect on testosterone levels.
    Here’s a web page that debunks that myth.

    Porn addiction and too much masturbation I think is keeping a lot of guys virgins when they shouldn’t be.

    This statement is even dumber than your previous one

    • “What insufferable nonsense. There isn’t a shred of evidence that masturbation has a negative effect on testosterone levels.”

      You can believe whatever you want man, but I’ve tried this myself and have noticed myself having a much higher level of mental and physical energy that can be linked to higher testosterone levels and girls notice this and become more attracted. It’s worked for me and that site is clearly full of shit.

      “This statement is even dumber than your previous one”

      You are just showing how ignorant you really are, why don’t you actually do some research on this or even attempt refraining from masturbation and porn to see if it’s true rather than just debunking what I say based on your ignorance?

  6. Random wrote:
    You can believe whatever you want man, but I’ve tried this myself and have noticed myself having a much higher level of mental and physical energy that can be linked to higher testosterone levels and girls notice this and become more attracted. It’s worked for me and that site is clearly full of shit.

    It’s not what I believe, it’s what the balance of scientific evidence has demonstrated. So far you have failed to show “what’s worked for you” is any more than a figment of your imagination.

    You are just showing how ignorant you really are, why don’t you actually do some research on this

    Excuse me, I had just posted a reference. Here’s another one

    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_masturbating_increase_testosterone_levels

    Post your own references and research, or STFU. Your own personal anecdotes don’t impress me.

    or even attempt refraining from masturbation and porn to see if it’s true rather than just debunking what I say based on your ignorance?

    I’ve been put in positions before where I’ve had to refrain from doing either one or both for periods of time. All it’s done is make me hornier. Big surprise there.

  7. white and nerdy wrote:
    In the near future there are going to be plenty of alternatives to women. First with virtual reality sex and later with sexbots. And maybe things like drugs that stimulate those parts of the brain with no side effects.

    Already lots of men are GTOW without ever hearing of MGTOW. We wouldn’t have women and others complaining about men dropping out to play Xbox instead of going after women. And the Xbox doesn’t have VR sex yet.

    I agree that the key to the “woman problem” will have to be technological, not social. Immersive VR porn and sexbots would cause the sexual market value of even the most beautiful women to plummet drastically.

  8. “It’s not what I believe, it’s what the balance of scientific evidence has demonstrated. So far you have failed to show “what’s worked for you” is any more than a figment of your imagination.”

    You need to realize that for this subject specifically and many others, that scientific evidence tends to be mixed. Every study is different, some would support one view and then others would support the complete opposite view, to look at one view and ignore another would be foolish.

    “Excuse me, I had just posted a reference. Here’s another one

    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_masturbating_increase_testosterone_levels

    Post your own references and research, or STFU. Your own personal anecdotes don’t impress me.”

    Okay your link doesn’t prove that masturbating increases testosterone levels, all it proves is that it increases testosterone levels after watching porn or having sex which is totally different than masturbating.

    Your link even proved my point that testosterone levels rise after 7 days and then drop sharply afterwards. I quoted the part below, by the way I never said that it was permanent, it was a temporary effect and I can attest that the testosterone increase for myself was only really notable at the end of the week.

    “Long term testosterone levels from abstaining ejaculation:

    The only study I could find measuring testosterone levels of men who didn’t ejaculation for extended periods of time, was research done by chinese researchers, J Zhejiang Univ Sci. 2003 Mar-Apr;4(2):236-40. The study was done on 28 men who were told to not ejaculate for entire week. It was found that for first 6 days testosterone levels did not change. However, on the 7th day of abstaining, testosterone levels jumped up by nearly 50%. It then declined quickly after that day, therefore abstaining from ejaculation had no long term rising effect.”

    Fine here are some references, you can criticize them:

    http://www.medicalfaq.net/how_do_i_refrain_from_masturbating_/ta-173788

    http://www.reuniting.info/node/1001

    “I’ve been put in positions before where I’ve had to refrain from doing either one or both for periods of time. All it’s done is make me hornier. Big surprise there.”

    Your body gets used to it overtime once you cut down, it’s not designed to do it every single day, I’ve cut down to once a week and my body adapted and I’m as horny as when I used to do it everyday. Anyways, the main benefits from refraining from masturbation are mental as you will get higher levels of energy and feel more confident regardless of your testosterone levels.

  9. Random wrote:
    Okay your link doesn’t prove that masturbating increases testosterone levels, all it proves is that it increases testosterone levels after watching porn or having sex which is totally different than masturbating.

    I wasn’t trying to demonstrate increased testosterone levels from masturbating – only that it wasn’t associated with decreased testosterone levels. Since the physical response of arousal and ejaculation are the same in both sex and masturbation, I don’t see any basis in your claim that it’s “totally different” than masturbating.

    Your link even proved my point that testosterone levels rise after 7 days and then drop sharply afterwards.

    These were men who abstained for a week. A sudden spike that lasts for a day due to a week of abstinence followed by a sharp testosterone drop is hardly worth the trouble. It also wasn’t the effect you were touting.

  10. “I wasn’t trying to demonstrate increased testosterone levels from masturbating – only that it wasn’t associated with decreased testosterone levels. Since the physical response of arousal and ejaculation are the same in both sex and masturbation, I don’t see any basis in your claim that it’s “totally different” than masturbating.”

    My point is that masturbation decreases testosterone levels temporarily, it’s doesn’t last long. It will go back to normal levels within a day, this is the reason why I limit it to once a week. So if someone masturbates every single day, the testosterone level will remain low. The spike only happens at the end of the week.

    However what’s more important is energy level, right after you masturbate your energy level drops to zero, so if you do it every single day then your energy level with always remain very low. However, if you do it less frequently, the energy slowly builds up over time, if someone abstains from masturbation for a month, they will notice a sharp increase of mental energy. Confidence also rises the longer you abstain from masturbation as a result of the increased mental energy and sharpness.

    “These were men who abstained for a week. A sudden spike that lasts for a day due to a week of abstinence followed by a sharp testosterone drop is hardly worth the trouble. It also wasn’t the effect you were touting.”

    Of course, this is not good enough by itself to abstain from masturbating, but I think the increased energy levels and confidence make it worthwhile.

  11. My point is that masturbation decreases testosterone levels temporarily, it’s doesn’t last long. It will go back to normal levels within a day, this is the reason why I limit it to once a week. So if someone masturbates every single day, the testosterone level will remain low. The spike only happens at the end of the week.

    In the article I referenced testosterone levels remained the same or rose after masturbation, they didn’t fall.

    However what’s more important is energy level, right after you masturbate your energy level drops to zero, so if you do it every single day then your energy level with always remain very low.

    If you feel sleepy after doing it, do it before bedtime. And for energy levels, caffeinated drinks and modafinil work fine for me. There’s also solid evidence that they work.

    However, if you do it less frequently, the energy slowly builds up over time,

    Let me know when you have any evidence to back it up. Again, your own anecdotes don’t count.

    Of course, this is not good enough by itself to abstain from masturbating, but I think the increased energy levels and confidence make it worthwhile.

    What a bizarre way of feeling “accomplished”. My method of accomplishment is much simpler – do something worthwhile. It bulds confidence, raises self-esteem, and even increases energy levels.

  12. Ray Manta wrote: “In the article I referenced testosterone levels remained the same or rose after masturbation, they didn’t fall.”

    Here is an article that offers different viewpoints from different articles, it’s pretty obvious that there is no consensus on masturbation and testosterone levels and showing one article supporting one view doesn’t prove anything.

    http://www.livestrong.com/article/246689-the-effects-of-masturbation-on-testosterone/

    Ray Manta wrote: “If you feel sleepy after doing it, do it before bedtime. And for energy levels, caffeinated drinks and modafinil work fine for me. There’s also solid evidence that they work. ”

    Actually I feel lazy and tired the next day after masturbating the night before. If caffeine and modafinil works for you that’s great, but I prefer to get my energy naturally.

    Ray Manta wrote: “Let me know when you have any evidence to back it up. Again, your own anecdotes don’t count. ”

    The below article describes how chemically masturbation can be bad for your body and mind in the long term if you do it more than three times a week.

    http://www.mens-wellbeing.com/2010/02/do-you-masturbate-too-much.html

    Have you heard of sexual transmutation? It’s when you refrain from all sexual activities such as masturbating and sex and use the extra energy to pursue other more worthwhile acitivites.

    http://sexualtransmutation.net/faq.html

    Ray Manta wrote: “What a bizarre way of feeling “accomplished”. My method of accomplishment is much simpler – do something worthwhile. It builds confidence, raises self-esteem, and even increases energy levels.”

    The thing is when I don’t masturbate I have the energy to do more worthwhile things whether that is being creative or going out socializing, if I masturbate I feel lazy and tired and don’t want to go out or do anything. Everyone is different, if masturbating doesn’t affect your energy levels, then that’s great and you don’t have to refrain from it. However it affects me and I’m sure it affects a lot of other men that could benefit from refraining from masturbation as well.

  13. Here is an article that offers different viewpoints from different articles, it’s pretty obvious that there is no consensus on masturbation and testosterone levels and showing one article supporting one view doesn’t prove anything.

    http://www.livestrong.com/article/246689-the-effects-of-masturbation-on-testosterone/

    Actually, no it isn’t obvious. One of the cornerstones of the scientific method is the primacy of the null hypothesis. So far you have failed to show any definitive relationship between masturbation and testosterone levels. Therefore the null hypothesis (no relationship) still stands.

    The below article describes how chemically masturbation can be bad for your body and mind in the long term if you do it more than three times a week.

    http://www.mens-wellbeing.com/2010/02/do-you-masturbate-too-much.html

    I read it – now I know why “PhD” is considered an acronym for “piled higher and deeper”. You should read Bernie Zilbergeld’s expose of the psychology and self-help industries – there are few fields with a greater density of charlatans and con men.

    Have you heard of sexual transmutation?

    Yeah, it’s some psychobabble that Napoleon Hill came up in the early 20th century. I guess it means if you don’t have sex you’ll pursue other more worthwhile activities like flying planes into buildings.

  14. Ray Manta wrote: “Actually, no it isn’t obvious. One of the cornerstones of the scientific method is the primacy of the null hypothesis. So far you have failed to show any definitive relationship between masturbation and testosterone levels. Therefore the null hypothesis (no relationship) still stands.”

    So you are saying because I haven’t proved to you that testosterone decreases after masturbating therefore it must not happen. My ability to prove something to you doesn’t affect whether something is true or not in reality, plain and simple.

    Ray Manta wrote: “I read it – now I know why “PhD” is considered an acronym for “piled higher and deeper”. You should read Bernie Zilbergeld’s expose of the psychology and self-help industries – there are few fields with a greater density of charlatans and con men. ”

    Okay this is just silly, who cares if the guy has a PhD or not. That doesn’t matter, what matters is the truth in what he says. Having a PhD does not make someone less credible in their opinion in the same way as not having a PhD not make someone less credible. Just read and judge the article and pretend that the guy who wrote it has no PhD.

    Ray Manta wrote: “Yeah, it’s some psychobabble that Napoleon Hill came up in the early 20th century. I guess it means if you don’t have sex you’ll pursue other more worthwhile activities like flying planes into buildings.”

    LOL! This is getting out of hand now! Out of all the possible ways to use increased energy and drive you chose the most ridiculous one, which was crashing planes into buildings. Just because it’s from the early 20th century does not make it psychobabble, a lot of books and articles out today are psychobabble regardless of their view.

    Anyways, I can tell you won’t change your view and this debate will go on forever, so I’m done arguing with you. I have said my opinion, I recommend those who read what I have written can make their own conclusions and not let Manta Ray’s skepticism cloud their judgment.

  15. Random:
    My ability to prove something to you doesn’t affect whether something is true or not in reality, plain and simple.

    The bottom line is when you make an assertion, the burden of proof is on you to support it. You have failed in this requirement.

    Okay this is just silly, who cares if the guy has a PhD or not.

    Obviously he does, otherwise he wouldn’t mention it on his blog. I stand by my statement that psychology is filled to the brim with poseurs and snake-oil salesmen. And I read his article and judged him to be full of shit. He offers no references to his claims about jerking off other than some vague statements about “depleting glands and substances from the body”. I “deplete glands and substances from the body” when I spit and blow my nose too. Does that mean I should retain my snot and spit too?

    LOL! This is getting out of hand now! Out of all the possible ways to use increased energy and drive you chose the most ridiculous one, which was crashing planes into buildings.

    If you think it’s that absurd, take a look at 9-11 and its aftermath. Or the surplus of Chinese men (bare branches) over women, which is a serious social problem exacerbated by China’s one-child policy. Or the epidemic of rape in the Congo and South Africa. I was simply pointing out that the destructive potential of the sex drive is every bit as great as its constructive potential.

    • Ray Manta wrote:

      “The bottom line is when you make an assertion, the burden of proof is on you to support it. You have failed in this requirement.”

      Fine, hence I won’t go further on about that point.

      “Obviously he does, otherwise he wouldn’t mention it on his blog. I stand by my statement that psychology is filled to the brim with poseurs and snake-oil salesmen. And I read his article and judged him to be full of shit. He offers no references to his claims about jerking off other than some vague statements about “depleting glands and substances from the body”. I “deplete glands and substances from the body” when I spit and blow my nose too. Does that mean I should retain my snot and spit too?”

      It’s different man, when you ejaculate, it taxes the body, it’s not like you let it out and nothing happens. It takes a lot of energy to ejaculate with an orgasm, it’s not like you do it and remain intact. The only people who are fine shortly after doing it are ones with with extremely high sex drives, which are a minority.

      “If you think it’s that absurd, take a look at 9-11 and its aftermath. Or the surplus of Chinese men (bare branches) over women, which is a serious social problem exacerbated by China’s one-child policy. Or the epidemic of rape in the Congo and South Africa. I was simply pointing out that the destructive potential of the sex drive is every bit as great as its constructive potential.”

      Of course, but that only happens with people with severe mental problems, most normal people can use it constructively for their own good. If you have mental problems and will only use it destructively, then obviously abstaining from masturbation isn’t a good idea.

  16. Yes, I’ve done the same thing as you have and focused on financial independence motivated largely by a strong desire to isolate myself from the disgusting pop “culture” which, when you get down to it, wants nothing other than to see me dead. Good thing to, because like you, I don’t depend on slave wage work in a toxic bureacratic enviroment to survive. Cars, house and property paid for. Thriving, untouchable business.

    I really am enjoying it all as of late. I’m above all of the misery of the economic troubles all the “winnarz at life11!11!” are going through. It’s my secret pleasure to hear them whine and moan about their problems with easy money that has now been pulled out from under them (debt). Whine about no cakewalk jobs being handed to them. Whine about not having houses, cash, etc handed to them. I really get a rise reading their “stories of tragedy”.

    Now you might think that I am sadistic with such an attitude. Maybe, but such an attitude is made, it’s not part of my nature. Also, I wasn’t the cause of their problems, so it can’t be too sadistic. But the MAIN reason I take pleasure in seeing all the fail, is because it was always the case, no matter what, that you would always be stuck with a label of being some type of defective for abstaining from toxic modern women.

    I am not talking about the rejection from women itself, but the complete revulsion and derision a man will receive from other men and groups from men who refuse to indulge themselves with wanton abandon with worthless, disgusting, dangerous, psycopathic women. Ok, their choice to reject men like us that are the ones that make gears turn in modern civilization, they can rot in the hell of the mess that THEY created. I have no sympathy for these TRUE LOSERS who cannot pay their debts that they signed up for! I hope they get interred in debtors prisons.

  17. I think it is very important to have your shit together in life. I think finances and your career is literally the first thing to handle. Kudos to you for being self-employed. I too quit my job recently and am going down that path. Hope things will turn out well!

  18. ” Do you want to be free or dependent on women? If you choose freedom you choose everything that is good about life. That is what I have done.”

    Bravo. Getting what you want out of life is how one truly lives.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s