Pro-Male/Anti-Feminist Tech added a page that describes what really happens to men who go through the divorce court grinder. I added it to my Black Pill Info links because I haven’t seen anything else that so succinctly explains how misandrist, anti-freedom, and unconstitutional divorce court is.
Such a post should inspire the so called manosphere to action right? The so called manosphere has known about the nature of divorce court more or less for a long time now so shouldn’t we see real world action like protests? The answer to both questions is a big fat NO. Here are some examples of what the so called manosphere is up to instead.
- Half Sigma (one of those bloggers who I have no idea why he’s part of any so called “manosphere”) has written not one, not two, but three posts about how Andrew Breitbart’s recent death may have actually been an asssination by President Obama.
- This member of the Paleo-Game Cult is digging deeper when the paleo diet didn’t work for him by exploring “paleo 2.0″.
- This blog is promoting the hoax that aborted fetuses are used to produce Pepsi. (As an semi-off topic aside, here is a page explaining how that’s a hoax.)
- This moron is just repeating Alex Jones bullshit. (For all of his crap about how the NWO is out to get you, Alex Jones never seems to include divorce courts, a well established way men lose their freedom. Given that Alex Jones is probably doing it all for the money especially given all the scams he promotes, publicizing his crap for free makes you a fucking moron.)
- Hawaiian Fat Blob through some convoluted insanity is saying that Fox News promotes vegetarianism.
- Ferdinand Bardamu is busy worrying about homosexuality in the video game, Mass Effect 3.
- John the Other, managing editor of A Voice for Men, when he’s not busy repeating feminist conspiracy theories, is making false accusations against dead men (who conveniently can’t defend themselves) about matters that have nothing to do with feminism or fighting it.
I could go on and on with this list, but I think my point is made. Very few individuals in the so called “manosphere” or so called “mens rights movement” are interested in real world action. They would rather spend all of their time on the internet in a huge circle jerk trading conspiracy theories back and forth (the paleo diet and game are basically conspiracy theories). It’s no surprise that they find convoluted reasons to hate Glenn Sacks and any other MRA that does shit in the real world.
Where is the real world action of anti-feminist? Not in the manosphere, that’s for damn sure.