Update: I was not banned from Hooking up smart. It was a misunderstanding. Susan my apologies.
I hadn’t posted a single comment at HUS in over a day and a half and all of a sudden, some questionable comments were posted. I tried posting a response but I kept getting a error. Some of their comments are baseless since they come from the Catalog of Anti-Male Shaming Tactics.
Here is my response below.
I’m going to keep this short and sweet and respond to everything at once.
1. I’m not sure how there can be numerous complaint emails against me when I rarely comment here. More so I haven’t posted a comment in over a day and a half when this nonsense about me started.
2. Poly Desi aka Bag Lady aka Desi FPUA aka thousands of other names I can’t remember is the biggest supporter of the OP. Susan have you checked the IPs of Smitten and Poly Desi to make sure it isn’t one of her names? Poly Desi has been banned from multiple blogs such as Obsidian’s for sockpuppeting and trollish behavior.
3. I have without reservation denounced violence multiple times on different blogs as a method of dealing with these problems. That doesn’t mean the problem of violence will go away. There will be more Sodinis in the future. More and more men are being politically, economically, socially, and yes, sexually/romantically disenfranchised. The response here is that its “scary”. Don’t open up a history book because they are filled with chapters about disenfranchised people being violent.
I am not the only one to talk about this. Roissy, Obsidian, and The Fifth Horseman have all talked about this in greater detail than I have. They have also had lots of sex. I’m sure you will call them “bitter and angry virgins” too.
If you find my minimal Sodini predictions scary, I’m surprised no one is scared by my predictions about a future military dictatorship or theocracy. With growing numbers of disenfranchised men, they are more and more likely to vote for and support a change to a military dictatorship or a theocracy. That will cause you more problems than a random Sodini.
4. If you don’t want to befriend a lonely guy then don’t. Putting aside that doing such a thing as group is safer and more effective, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. But let us lonely male virgins live without interference from women trying to be cruel to us. Don’t randomly throw drinks in our faces because we’re in the same room as you but keeping to ourselves. Don’t make up sexual harassment stories to get us fired from our jobs.
5. I am not blaming all women for the actions of a few women. Most women haven’t tried to get me fired from my job by making up a sexual harassment story. What women have done is refuse to support me or refuse to support facts, truth, honesty and decency. One time I was hundreds of miles away from the office where the sexual harassment story took place on a business trip. No woman would support me even in such an obvious case. If it wasn’t for my field of work being mainly men, I’m sure I would be unemployed right now and another statistic in the mancession.
6. When I say I have given up I mean it. I have no right to demand sex or a relationship from a woman. I agree with that statement. What I want is to be able to do things like go to work without having to wonder if today I’m going to get another sexual harassment complaint against me. I want to live my life in peace, and I do have a right to that.
7. I’m not interested in a flame war so this is the last thing I have to say about this.