I am accused often of being “too negative” or “angry” at women. The truth is I can never be as negative about women or as angry at women as I should be. Brendan (AKA Novaseeker) wrote an example of how women are as bad as I say or worse.
And the culture beats on! Here’s an article not directly related to the topic here but certainly related to the recent series of posts here:http://www.cnn.com/2011/LIVING/06/02/marriage.with.issues/index.html?hpt=hp_bn8
– separate bedrooms = no sex for you, hubby, but you still get hubby duties
– sabattical = I get to fuck other men, but still keep you on a string
– amortize marriage contracts after a fixed number of years = making serial monogamy the norm (presumably with ex-hub still footing bills going forward)
– divorced cohabitation = again, I get to fuck other men, and hub gets to keep acting like a hub in every way other than sex/romance
– “new monogamy” (i.e., non-monogamy) = I get to cuck my hub with his consent.
It’s physically impossible for me to be as angry as I should be about this. I’m not too angry at women. I’m not angry enough.
Update: This post today from The Spearhead is an even better example. I’m angry about what happened to that man but I can’t be angry enough.