Recently, Paul Elam finally figured out that Inmalafide was nothing but a bunch of white supremacists and said goodbye to the manosphere.
Paul Elam spent a lot of time fighting me for pointing this out even after Inmalafide was deleted. Yet, he was now forced to notice the truth about Inmalafide and the so called manosphere. The only question left is whether Paul Elam has truly said goodbye to the manosphere since conspiracy theory is an integral part of the so called manosphere. With conspiracy theorists like John the Other working for A Voice for Men, this is unlikely. Yet, supporting conspiracy theory is a bad idea because conspiracy theorists will eventually turn on you. When it comes to Paul Elam, this is not hearsay. Conspiracy theorists have started attacking him in droves. Check out a couple of examples.
Hawaiian Fat Blob’s blog is a hotbed of this.
It appears the Paul Elam is a Mason, and that he is getting paid for his website (as one commenter at Roosh’s blog said).
In fact, it is expected that the Masons will be leading an anti-feminist movement. Feminism is the thesis and men rights movement is the antithesis out of which they will create the synthesis.
One thing that is very suspicious about AVfM is that it is full of sophistry and nonsense. The titles attracts you and make you believe there is content while there is none.
Just look at how crazy this is. Eventually, Paul Elam will be drowning in this. I recommend everyone reads the full thread of comments from that link at Hawaiian Fat Blob’s blog. Paul Elam isn’t the only one being attacked by conspiracy theorists. So is PMAFT, The Fifth Horseman, myself, and Alek Novy. The conspiracy theorists of the manosphere are now in the process of attacking everyone who isn’t a conspiracy theorist. Before when they attacked Alek and myself, they hid behind the two of us being “anti-game”. They can’t hide behind that anymore because PMAFT and The Fifth Horseman are both gamers. Even gamers who aren’t conspiracy theorists are now targeted by conspiracy theorists. One of them even said that PMAFT was a “false flag”.
Another one of the conspiracy theorists in that comment thread even said that PMAFT and me are the same person. Another one (or maybe it was the same person) said that PMAFT and The Fifth Horseman were the same person. I guess accusing people of being sock puppets of Alek Novy is out. Accusing people of being sock puppets of PMAFT is in. (In a way, it is a compliment to be accused of being the same person as PMAFT.) The conspiracy theorist butthead that said PMAFT and I are the same person came of with this list which you can read, but I will summarize. (Note: I can’t speak for PMAFT in any of this and don’t presume to do so.)
- Vaguely similar writing styles. (All conspiracy theorists seem to have more similar writing styles than PMAFT and I do. From now on I’m going to try to copy PMAFT’s writing style just to get these buttheads to reach a critical mass of paranoia so they explode. Or maybe I’m just saying that to convince them that PMAFT and I are the same person so that they reach a critical mass of paranoia and explode.)
- We both “hate” conspiracy theorists, and “cherry pick” comments. (Anyone who is against conspiracy theory is really the same person. Take note how similar this is to when anyone who is against game was accused of being a sock puppet of Alek Novy.)
- We have links to our pages on the tops of our blogs. (This means that at least 90% of wordpress blogs both on wordpress.com and self hosted are written by the same person. It would mean that not only am I a sock puppet of PMAFT, but so is Bill Price (The Spearhead), Paul Elam, and just about every other MRA with a blog.)
- A “lack of realism”. (The example they use is a lack of details of my financial success and PMAFT’s sexual success. Why would I give out details that would identify who I am in real life on this blog? None of it is relevant to my writing, and there are real problems like identity theft and crazy people *cough* conspiracy theorists *cough* who might stalk you. The success of my business isn’t based on convincing conspiracy theorists it really exists. Even if I was successful at convincing them, my financial success was real, they would just accuse me of being on the government payroll. PMAFT is also a financially successful individual so this point is really just hate of financially successful men. This is one reason why The Fifth Horseman is also targeted by conspiracy theorists.)
- I think that PMAFT is getting laid. (I think that because he might call what he does “game”, but the details of what PMAFT does are contrary to game. I would guess from the “lack of details” that this butthead complains about that PMAFT doesn’t feel the need to prove his sexual success to nobodies on the internet. This is consistent with someone who is actually getting laid and the opposite of gamers who aren’t getting laid.)
- We link to Hawaiian Fat Blob’s blog when we write about conspiracy theory. (I do that because if I’m going to talk about conspiracy theory, I’m going to get quotes and examples from conspiracy theorists. I would assume most people do that.)
- We’re against the paleo diet. (I couldn’t find anything PMAFT had to say about paleo diet one way or the other. Again, anyone who is against conspiracy theory must be a sock puppet of one person.)
I’m sure if I looked hard enough, I could find a similar comment accusing Alek Novy and myself of being the same person. This isn’t a new accusation. First, I was a sock puppet of Alek Novy. Now, I am sock puppet of PMAFT. It’s all the same. If you read further on in that comment thread, Hawaiian Fat Blob calls it “interesting”, encouraging this sort of thing similar to how Susan Walsh encouraged conspiracy theories against PMAFT, The Fifth Horseman, and me. (One must wonder if he encourages the conspiracy theories about Paul Elam?)
Why is this relevant to the anti-Paul Elam conspiracy theories? This demonstrates that these aren’t isolated comments but a common view among manosphere conspiracy theorists. The anti-Paul Elam comments aren’t about a personal gripe with him, but a broad based view among manosphere conspiracy theorists since several MRAs are being attacked. The same conspiracy theories are being recycled. Replace Alek Novy with PMAFT and game with the paleo diet.
I don’t know when Paul Elam will come around to my point of view on conspiracy theory. I know that eventually he will because of what happened with Inmalafide. It took time, but he eventually realized what was really going on there. I have no doubt that the same thing will happen with Paul Elam’s view on conspiracy theory. It might take until 2017 until I’m vindicated, but as time goes on conspiracy theorists’ unwillingness to take action for mens rights will become more apparent, their attacks on Paul Elam will only increase.
It’s been a long time coming, but we’re close to having all of the crazies kicked out of the MRM.