128 comments on “I Renounce The White Race

  1. I’m also white, with blonde hair and grey-blue eyes…This hardly makes me “special” though, it’s not as though *I* had any say in how my phenotype ended up.

    The fact that so many people (both online and in real life) are so fixated on racial purity crap is just revolting. Humanity is all one “race”, we are one species, otherwise different ethnic groups couldn’t have viable children. I’m not interested in marriage or having kids, but if I was I’d be more interested in making sure they had a safe, healthy, happy upbringing with two parents rather than something so ridiculous as making sure they’re “pure”.

        • I really don’t know one way or the other, but I have to consider that not being a mangina means that I’m genetically different in some way so reproduction with the greater mass of humanity may be impossible or lead to sterile children like when a donkey and a horse produce a mule.

        • I don’t know how tongue-in-cheek you’re being right now, but I seriously doubt that one’s ideological stance has a noticeable effect on fertility or reproductive vitality…It is far more likely that your personality type is different than most, rather than your sperm. One interesting pattern I’ve noticed from talking to many MGTOWs is that the majority have a personality type of INTJ like myself, or INTP. As these are uncommon types but seem to make up the bulk of “red pillers”, I’m tempted to create a correlation.

        • I’m being half tongue in cheek, half serious. The problem is that most men choose to be vagina worshippers despite the fact that they would be better off if they didn’t. So I look for deeper explanations like genetic and neurological ones. Another possibility is psychological because vagina worship does seem like a form of Stockholm Syndrome.

        • The Black Pill wrote:
          reproduction with the greater mass of humanity may be impossible or lead to sterile children like when a donkey and a horse produce a mule.

          I understand they’re a few million years apart, and have different chromosome counts (common among different species). So go to a genetics lab and have your chromosomes looked at if you’re curious.

          As far as being a ‘new species’, the man described in this article may well be close to the real deal. He has only 44 chromosomes but is healthy. Normal humans have 46 and chimps have 48.

          http://genetics.thetech.org/original_news/news124

          As far as non-manginahood goes, I’m hoping that it can spread to mainstream humans without involving a speciation event. Maybe we can breed for it or do some genetic engineering. While we’re at it, maybe we can breed for women who are more tractable. ;-).

        • Interesting link, I’m going to have to research this more. The human body is truly a marvel of evolution.

          You don’t have to breed women to be more obedient/submissive (I think doing this to either sex is unethical…if even possible), you just have to get rid of feminist ideologies in favor of humanitarian or egalitarian ones.

      • @Luo

        If Neanderthals were in fact able to mate with ancient homo sapiens and produce viable offspring, then I probably wouldn’t even call them a separate “race”. I’m unsure of just how this relates to current discussion though, as Neanderthals went extinct ages ago.

      • uh, oh, not more of this edenism stuff…

        in fact I think that’s what Mr. Black Pill was riffing off off-Forney and that Koanic Soul dude saying “introverts” are neanderthal and everyone else is a different blood line…

        Thus Mr. Black Pill saying “non-pussybegging men” are a different species even if their genetic brothers and sisters are of the other tribe…

    • Tarnished wrote:
      Interesting link, I’m going to have to research this more. The human body is truly a marvel of evolution.

      Seriously, if the 44-chromosome man were going to form his own species, he’d have to find a woman or group of women with a similar configuration. This is of course highly unlikely.

      You don’t have to breed women to be more obedient/submissive (I think doing this to either sex is unethical…if even possible), you just have to get rid of feminist ideologies in favor of humanitarian or egalitarian ones.

      Not sure I agree with that – I believe feminism is written deep into human DNA and will always emerge in advanced, wealthy societies. It’s part of the feminine imperative to maximize resource extraction from males.

      There are several possible types of counterbalancing mechanisms:

      1. Strong patriarchial extended families. These are characteristic of tribal societies and groups such as the Mafia. Feminism can’t become predominant in these cultures because the men in them will simply kill or expel women who oppose their interests too much. Their disadvantage is they tend to be stagnant in terms of technology and culture.

      2. Cultural traditions. Older cultures have evolved customs such as a dowry which is essentially a security deposit put up by the bride’s family to discourage irresponsible behavior. There is also a strong social stigma against adultery and men as a group are kept more economically powerful than women.

      3. Technological changes. I believe this offers our best chance for the future. Feminism capitalizes on female sexuality being a scarce commodity. But easy availability of sexual substitutes will heavily undermine them in this regard.

      Feminism also seeks to maximize the transfer of resources from men to women and to invade male-only spaces. These activities produce such great economic inefficiencies that I believe they’ll eventually correct themselves.
      An example of this is the software engineering field. Despite constant social pressure, women have been declining in percentages for decades.

      • Given how Western culture is progressing, I’m also going to say #3 is the most likely. Many MGTOWs already use easily accessible things like porn and videogames (or combinations thereof) to help combat the desire for women. Now project even 10 years forward…VR may very well be a totally immersive genre, sexbots/sexually programmed androids could be a reality, heck there’s even porn *nowadays* that you can mod onto your iPad and use a fleshlight attachment with.

        If all this becomes available, then men no longer have to seek human women as sexual partners. Women who are actually into having sex for pleasure can either buy their own sexbots or probably still find willing human men. The sexual marketplace will finally have equality (albeit of an artificial type, but who cares). Most importantly, women who currently use sex as a manipulative tool would no longer hold all the cards, forcing them to either step up to the everyday challenges of typical adulthood or reverting back to a more traditional lifestyle where pleasant, kind behavior is necessary.

        The future looks bright, no matter what way you slice it.

        • Tarnished wrote:
          Given how Western culture is progressing, I’m also going to say #3 is the most likely.

          Yes, exactly. It’s likely that women will try and fight these changes though trhough legislation. Schopenbecq predicts a ‘sexual holocaust’ due to these emerging trends. Some of that may happen, but I believe that the combination of declining political clout and harsh economic realities will put the brakes on his direst predictions. The Achilles heel of feminism is that women have to appeal to men to physically enforce these unjust laws.

          Now project even 10 years forward…VR may very well be a totally immersive genre,

          I’d give that one less time. Technologies like Oculus Rift are pointing the way to full-immersion VR.

          sexbots/sexually programmed androids could be a reality,

          My money is they’ll take longer.

          If all this becomes available, then men no longer have to seek human women as sexual partners

          It’s already a significant issue with plain old Internet porn. That’s why we’re hearing so much about bogeymen such as ‘porn addiction’.

          If all this becomes available, then men no longer have to seek human women as sexual partners

          There will be an awful lot of handwringing about this sexual independence from women. But it’s inevitable.

          Women who are actually into having sex for pleasure can either buy their own sexbots or probably still find willing human men.

          It’s likely that sexbots for women won’t scratch women’s hypergamy itch or their desire for social standing among the members of the female herd. Female sexuality evolved to maximally exploit a scarce resource (a woman’s beauty). Once it becomes available on tap and in infinite variety it will lead to huge social changes. We’re headed for very interesting times ahead.

        • ” I’d give that one less time. Technologies like Oculus Rift are pointing the way to full-immersion VR.”
          -True, but some senses are easier to stimulate/fool than others. It is one thing to create a show for the eyes, a soundtrack for the ears, or a pheromone emitter for the nose…taste and feel, though? Sounds a mite trickier.
          “It’s likely that sexbots for women won’t scratch women’s hypergamy itch or their desire for social standing among the members of the female herd.”
          -Sorry, I should have clarified further. I meant women who have sex because they enjoy the simple physical/emotional pleasure of sex with no strings attached. I wasn’t talking about those who pretend to enjoy it so they can indulge in hypergamy or better status.

        • Tarnished wrote:
          It is one thing to create a show for the eyes, a soundtrack for the ears, or a pheromone emitter for the nose…taste and feel, though? Sounds a mite trickier.

          For touch we already have haptic interfaces and that’s going to be the key to VR porn that rivals sex with a flesh-and-blood woman. Hearing and vision are already adequately covered although a lot of armchair theorists natter about the ‘uncanny valley’.

          Taste and smell are far less important in simulating the girlfriend experience.
          I’m skeptical that they’ll be in wide use in VR sex gaming systems
          within the 10-year time frame discussed, although some progress has been made in that regard.

          http://spectrum.ieee.org/computing/embedded-systems/virtualreality-scent-system-fools-flavor-sense

          I meant women who have sex because they enjoy the simple physical/emotional pleasure of sex with no strings attached.

          With women, sex has strings attached. Even groupies have sex with athletes and entertainers for bragging rights. It’s wound up intimately in the pleasure they get from the act.

          I wasn’t talking about those who pretend to enjoy it so they can indulge in hypergamy or better status

          I understand that, but status whoring is an integral part of female sexuality.
          Once sex becomes an on-demand commodity for men, it will be a fundamental shift in the human condition.

        • Thanks for the link, I’ll have to check it out. Taste is certainly low on the list if we are talking about VR vaginal sex, but for oral it seems like there should be *some* kind of taste. And though females tend to be more sensitive to scents, the heterosexual male brain also “lights up” when in the presence of female pheromones. I think it will be very interesting indeed, the first few attempts at making sexbots that are truly human-like and give a lifelike sexual experience.

          “I understand that, but status whoring is an integral part of female sexuality.”
          So are you of the opinion that the majority of women would not have sex unless there is something else in it for them? I can get onboard with that, it seems to be supported for 99% of women. Even overhearing girls talk in high school and college, it sounded like sex was given out to their boyfriends as more of a reward than anything else.

        • Tarnished wrote:
          for oral it seems like there should be *some* kind of taste.

          Fair point, but I’m speaking from the perspective of a heterosexual male who’s a pitcher, not a catcher. Those men who are addicted to cunnilingus and deep French kissing may miss out for a while.

          the heterosexual male brain also “lights up” when in the presence of female pheromones.

          That’s true and eventually something will be done about it. I still expect scentless VR porn to take a huge bite out of women’s collective sexual bargaining power. A huge amount of resources will be directed to making sexual substitutes as realistic as possible.

          So are you of the opinion that the majority of women would not have sex unless there is something else in it for them?

          In the real world, that’s what we see. If they have sex with men who don’t transfer resources to them, it’s either with celebrities or dark triad types who ‘excite’ them (a very small proportion of men).

          Even overhearing girls talk in high school and college, it sounded like sex was given out to their boyfriends as more of a reward than anything else.

          In that age group a woman’s sexual power almost always leaves what a man brings to the table in the dust. Although now that college has shifted to majority women, that power is being eroded at bit. Eric Raymond had a discussion about the fallout from that in his blog entry “The True Meaning Of Moral Panics”.

          http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=4934

        • “Fair point, but I’m speaking from the perspective of a heterosexual male who’s a pitcher, not a catcher.”
          -I wasn’t aware they were mutually exclusive…You don’t have to be ‘addicted’ to enjoy giving your partner oral gratification. For example, I truly love doing so because it’s something he really likes, and vice versa**.

          “I still expect scentless VR porn to take a huge bite out of women’s collective sexual bargaining power.”
          -Agreed. It’s for the best, really. The sexual marketplace has been one of the single most skewed areas of human society for a very long time…it’s due for a change. Hopefully artificial wombs will help to even the field even more.

          “If they have sex with men who don’t transfer resources to them, it’s either with celebrities or dark triad types who ‘excite’ them (a very small proportion of men).
          -Agreed again, for the most part. Although there are a few feminine-minded women who appreciate good/kind men, they are extremely out of the norm and do not remain single for any noticeable amount of time.

          Thanks for this other link. I’m certainly getting a nice amount to read over the weekend…too bad Tuesday is my day off.

          **In the interest of full disclosure to those who may not know or have not visited my blog, I’m physically female but have gender dysphoria.

        • @Ray Manta

          That’s a fantastic blog. Thanks very much for pointing to it. From the author:

          “On campus, the Other seems so thoroughly controlled that some academics now attribute declining male enrollments to an unwillingness to enter a hostile work environment. What are women like Meg Lanker-Simmons really pushing against? What in their environment do they not already own?

          I think the answer is…themselves. The increasing intensity level of the campus-rape panic seems well correlated with the erosion of college womens’ position in sexual bargaining.”

          The idea that we live in a “rape culture”, despite the fact we have laws against it, women are believed more than men, the majority of men would never rape, hotlines are set up on nearly every campus to report it, security officers are employed who can walk anyone to their car if they feel unsafe, and even having sex while your partner is slightly tipsy can now land any man in jail…Yeah, I can definitely see how we have a pervasive rape culture.

          (Intense sarcasm)

  2. Prison is So kool,they chicks dig it,and there’s plenty of time to pick out that next random tribal tat..
    MANGINA’s suck!

    • Yeah religion too. Most men are manginas who worship women. Just because their excuses for worshipping women range from race to religion to political ideology, doesn’t make the different. They are all vagina worshippers despite the qualifiers they add.

      • Putting women on a pedestal, regardless of the reasoning behind it, is folly. No mortal woman or man deserves such “worship”. There is a Divine Masculine just as there is a Divine Feminine, but no mortal being can encompass either of these to the point where the blatant inequality of pedestalization based on sex is condonable.

        • As you wish. I’m Wiccan, and I believe in a God and a Goddess. It’s not my place to tell others what to believe though.

        • It’s not about belief. Given how most women act, a goddess sounds indistinguishable from the devil. It’s not like a male god could be equivalent because the concept of “god” isn’t necessarily gendered whereas a goddess is.

        • Except that the Goddess is simply an embodiment of divine femininity, same as the God is an embodiment of divine masculinity. Most women and men act the way they do because of media, ideologies, various cruelties and kindnesses shown to them, etc. Deities obviously are different than mortals in this regard.

          In my faith there is no devil, heaven, hell, or concept of original sin. Wiccans generally believe in reincarnation, and that each and every one of us is responsible for our own deeds and words. Hence why I try to be the most caring, tolerant, loving, and giving person I can be, every day. This goes for men and women, children and elders, animals and humans, foreigners and fellow Americans, every color…sex…gender…etc.
          An’ ye harm none, do as ye will.

          If you want to know more about this topic, I could give you links to some of my posts about my religion.

        • In Judeo-Christian theology (and I believe Islamic and Zoroastrian theology as well), “God” does not have a penis. He is not a male entity as such even though he is referred to as the “father” and other male terms. So “God” has positive male attributes but not negative male attributes because God is really beyond gender. A “goddess” on the other hand is specifically gendered as a female. Thus, I can’t help to think a “goddess” would be a woman on with her female attributes on steroids. Given how most women act, that sounds pretty scary.

        • No, “God” does not have a penis in these theologies…however, most practitioners still (in my own experience with these religions) would say that “God” is undoubtedly a “male”. I have heard this from Muslims, Jews, and Christians (have never met any Zoroastrians yet), when I’ve spoken to both leaders and laypeople.

          Namely, I brought up the idea that “God” is truly ungendered…that the term “heavenly father” and similar were simply leftovers from the fact that “man” used to be a neutral word for people of either sex. I was, in all cases, informed that I was very wrong…that “God” is only male, and is not female/has no female aspect or counterpart. Hence why the messiah will be a male according to the Jews and why Jesus was a man according to the Christians. Again, these are only my own conversations, but there have been many.

          Why would the Goddess have Her attributes “on steroids” but not the God? If He can be thought of as the embodiment of all positive masculine attributes then why should She not be thought of as the embodiment of all positive feminine attributes?

          I agree with you 100% that if we were to think of Her as simply a typical mortal Western woman endowed with divine power this would be scary. Heck, I’d say it would be terrifying. But just as the God has no negative male attributes, the Goddess has no negative female attributes. I tend to think of them as two halves of a unified whole:

          Masculine and Feminine
          Dark and Light
          Sun and Moon
          Calm and Passion
          Sex and Love
          Life and Death
          Flora and Fauna
          Fire and Water
          Earth and Air
          Giving and Receiving
          Passive and Active

          One cannot exist without the other to define it, to provide contrast and opposition. Thus, in my belief system the Goddess exists with the God as the Eternal Lovers, the Divine Partners, the Maiden-Mother-Sage and the Youth-Father-Elder who complete Their cycles through the seasons and through us, Their children, as well.

          I am not trying to convert you, or force my religion on you. But I do want you to understand why I believe as I do, despite the very real issues that can plague mortal women and men.

        • It’s not a contradiction to say that God is both genderless and has no female attributes. In other words the view is that God isn’t necessarily a man, but definitely can’t be a woman.

          As for why a goddess can’t be thought of as the embodiment of positive female attributes, the question I have to ask is what are positive female attributes?

        • That is an excellent question, but a tough one. Typically, positive female attributes were Motherhood, Gentleness, Sensitive, Calm, Supportive, Delicate, Courteous, and Sexually Passive. Positive male traits were Fatherhood, Protective, Giving, Assertive, Chivalrous, Independent, Strong, and Sexually Active.

          It may be a silly example, but think of Bert and Mary Poppins and the roles they played in said movie.

          The thing is though, people of both sexes can have some of these traits…or even the majority of them. Hence, the Lord and Lady are two halves of the same whole, a bit similar to the Christian idea of the Trinity.

          Spiritual matters are a difficult topic at the best of times, and I’m sure that it’s not helping that you’ve encountered so few examples of positive femininity. But not all female-bodied people are like the bitches you have dealt with, just as not all male-bodied people are abusive like my father and stepfather. The issue I see with our culture today is that women aren’t held accountable for their actions, whereas the majority of men are. The scales are extremely unbalanced, not in terms of gender roles, but in terms of responsibility and maturity.

        • I wouldn’t consider motherhood (or fatherhood) an attribute but a situation. Besides that, going through the list of positive female attributes seem to either be propaganda or a scam when looking at real world women.

        • I don’t think “scam” or “propaganda” are the right terms. It’s more of a list of good attributes that were split in half and used to uphold gender roles.

          “If you’re not chivalrous, you’re not a REAL man.”
          “If you’re not sexually passive, you’re not a REAL woman.”

          So on, so forth.

        • Tarnished, you said;

          however, most practitioners still (in my own experience with these religions also say that “God” is undoubtedly a “male”. I have heard this from muslims, Jews, and Christians

          I can’t accuse you of lying. I don’t know you, so I have to take you at your word. I’m not convinced that you actually, really, heard anything like this from muslims, whether practicing or not.

          In Christianity God is explicitly male in gender and sex there, since Christianity sees Christ as God, and a Male in Flesh. Judaism is a bit trickier, theologically Judaism doesn’t see god as male in sex, but God is referred to in the masculine in Hebrew. Like Arabic, however, Hebrew has no true neuter. Nouns are by default male, unless explicitly feminine in gender. Traditionally Jews have always referred to God as male in Gender, but “God as Male” in essence is not as clear cut as it is in Christianity.

          I’ve hung out with and conversed with a bunch of Jews in my life too, Orthodox Conservative and Reform. I’m pretty sure what I wrote is true but feel free to ask a Rabbi.

          As for muslims, I’ve travelled around in the Middle East and North Africa. I’ve had a lot of exposure to muslims and their belief systems. Heck, I even have an extended family member who converted to Islam during the first gulf war. For a while I was a middle eastern studies major in university when I was considering trying to go into a diplomatic career when I got out.

          I am not fluent in it, but I can competently read Arabic. I can also converse in North African (Maghrebi) Arabic.

          One of the cardinal principles of muslim belief is that “Allah” has no Gender or Sex. e.g. God in both shiii and sunni theology is neither male nor female. But the “99 names of God” the Asma-e-Husna have some names and attributes that are somewhat male or female, or that are considered by many of their theologians to be the archetypes of masculinity (the so called jalaliya attributes) or femninity (the so called jamaliya attributes).

          I’ve asked muslims about this point, even uneducated common ones. If you say “Allah is Male” that’s blasphemy to them. It’s not a subtle theological point, it’s something that pretty much everyone in that religion gets. The idea of conceptualizing a gender to God horrifies any religious muslim.

          When I say in my own experience, it’s included fieldwork, research, interviews, and idle conversations with hundreds of muslims at least on 3 continents.

          That’s my experience. Whether it is or is not broader than yours, I have no idea. But what I can say for an absolute fact is that Islam has always disavowed the idea of God having a gender or sex.

        • This was very odd to me as well. I have had a few friends who were Muslim (about 11 total in my 30 years) and about half of them said exactly as you have…that while many non-Muslims think of Allah as having a male sex, that to say/write such a thing is blasphemous. These same Muslims have said that the pronoun used for Allah in the original Arabic is actually gender neutral. In other words, the male/female issue arises due to the translation from Arabic to English.

          The other half has said that Allah should only be referred to as “He”, “Him”, etc regardless because Allah is the all powerful creator and thus deserves the most respect/honor. From what I’ve been told, to speak of Allah using a female pronoun would necessarily denote weakness and a distinct loss of power where there is none.

          My experiences are only with these 11 Muslims, in the US, on the east coast.

        • Given your knowledge, as well as what my other Muslim friends/acquaintances have said, I do have to wonder if the ones we are talking about were “real” Muslims.

          In my own faith, I constantly meet “Wiccans” who say the strangest stuff…like how “an elder used tarot cards in my initiation”, “I placed a hex on a girl I don’t like, but it’s cool because I prayed to *random Goddess* beforehand” or “I have been speaking to the faeries all week for advice”. It’s as though they are pulling the sum of what they “know” about Wicca from episodes of Charmed and a few half-assed books.

          Perhaps this is what is happening with Islam? New “converts” who aren’t actually bothering to go to the proper religious authorities to learn? I already am severely frustrated that it occurs in my religion…I’d hate for it to be the same for another one.

      • Curiously enough they will also worship other vaginas if they present themselves. I’ve seen my fair share of WN with Asian and Black girlfriends.

  3. Places like Dalrock and SSM’s is rife with that “Revenge of the White Man” non-sense. They conflate feminism with the civil rights movement in regards to both of them adhering to ideas of cultural marxism. The civil rights movement was based on actual injustices that led to murders and absolute suffering. The feminism movement is about a bunch of malcontents who were too bored to find something constructive to do with their lives so they decided to make other people’s lives a living hell. Of course, going back to your primary post above, Manospherian pompous ass’s like Dalrock also like to believe that he’s part of the exclusive cabal of men that are non-mangina because his wife has not imploded his marriage yet. A part of me, I suppose the fleshly human part of me, actually wonders just how these morons would change their tune if they found themselves before the gavel of a divorce/family court judge wondering what the hell happened to their family. They continually labor under the delusion that they can Jedi-mind trick someone for the duration of their adult life into maintaining a failing and decrepit social contract which has all the trappings of a scam, far more than even Comcast cable contracts. I view non-mangina men as those who judge women for the collective behavior they exhibit and render upon them the full judgement they have reaped in their full consent in acting the way they do. Should they change their tune, perhaps we may consider (MAYBE) our assessments of their character. Till then, I happily look forward to clinical treatments for men to reduce their libido and sex drive to the point where it no longer becomes a concern…not necessarily turning men into eunuch’s but giving them the option to say no (EFFECTIVELY SAYING NO..not just suffering in temptation and burning with lust).

    BP, keep up the good work man.

    • I know many men who are perfectly satisfied with their marriages. Old men in their sixties, who have been married for a long time. Half of all marriages DONT end in divorce, and probably half of those are satisfying to the men who are in them.

      The Jews is Kiryas Joel have a very low divorce rate, it’s possible:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York

      That is something we need to look to.(Without, of course, all the silly religious stuff)

      • Anecdotes aside, statistics don’t lie. Single motherhood, rise in criminal activity, and the excessive extortion of good men are sins that are not simply wiped away clean nor blinded away by the light of a handful of marriages that haven’t yet imploded. That silly religious stuff that you mention is the bedrock foundation for the institution of marriage. Read your history before starting to give neo-conservative hogwash on here.

  4. Put that “theory” to the test. America was historically a racially conscious, restricting naturalization to members of the White race.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

    And when America was no longer a racially concious state in the 1960s, you *coincidentally* have a mass increase in the power of feminism.

    Look all over the Western world and you find that same pattern, multiculturalism marches hand in hand with feminism.

    • I have one word for you, India. India has been multicultural for centuries if not millennia, but only has had to deal with feminism for the last couple of decades. You’re wrong.

      • India has had numerous cultures, but the ideology of multiculturalism is a modern invention of White race traitors and Jews. In fact India had a racial supremacist caste system with enforced norms of endogamy designed to preserve the Aryan upper caste’s.(It did a poor job at it though) This is in contrast to the ideology of multiculturalism which would have told Indians to participate in thoughtless miscegenation.

        • From ZOG wikipedia:

          Multiculturalism is the cultural diversity of communities within a given society and the policies that promote this diversity. As a descriptive term, multiculturalism is the simple fact of cultural diversity and the demographic make-up of a specific place, sometimes at the organizational level, e.g., schools, businesses, neighborhoods, cities, or nations. As a prescriptive term, multiculturalism encourages ideologies and policies that promote this diversity or its institutionalization. In this sense, multiculturalism is a society “at ease with the rich tapestry of human life and the desire amongst people to express their own identity in the manner they see fit.”[1]

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism

  5. In 1974 in San Francisco California, a series of race based murders
    called “The Zebra Killings” took place.
    The perpitrator’s were an “illegal?” off shoot group of The Nation Of
    Islam (Black Muslum”s) They were called “The Black Angels.”
    In order to earn your “Angel Wings” you had to kill and dismember
    15 white males (The task was considered simple) Or, 10 white women
    or 5 white children. (It was thought to be harder to kill women and
    children.) The killers took photo’s and stole “artifacts.” rings, fingers
    etc.
    The leaders who sent them out on their mission said: “We do not
    rape or rob them.” Someone must have forgotten to tell them not
    rape and rob because they certainly did.
    On one ocassion they tied a naked white man to a chair. One guy
    said: “Why didn’t you bring a girl,? then we could have a cocksucking
    party. “he can suck your cock just fine!” Then, they all took turns
    slicing him up.
    A few hundred (That we know of) were killed in this way. Someone
    turned states evidence, and the Black Angels were stopped for a time.
    During the trial it was claimed that the orginization was nationwide.
    There have been books written on this atrociety and you can certainly
    research it on Google under “Zebra Killings.”
    But I suppose most people here hate women more then you love
    your race. And can’t fathom why these women perfer men that would
    kill them to the white male wussy.

  6. W&N, despite the various explanations, I still can’t quite understand why someone like yourself attracts so much attention from these idiots.

    Is it as simple as losers in the mating game wanting to blame others for their lack status? (blacks/jews/guvment)

    But what has that to do with lonely virgins no woman wants? We can only assume there’s a “purpose” in mind for guys like you…

      • I’m not sure why they want to recruit people like him (us.) Its not as though we’re competition. It’s bizarre.

        Perhaps they think if there’s enough virgin men on side the collective political weight will foreshadow a return to some pre civil rights conservative utopia, where all the benefits of unearned status (including attention from women) will be granted them simply for being white?

        In any event women will not cooperate, they will not be cajoled into settling for non-ideal men for the sake of society of anything else.

        • “…a return to some pre civil rights conservative utopia…”

          Ugh, no thank you. Being given such status simply due to an accident of birth is hardly ideal. I have already seen circumstances where my German-Irish heritage had made certain aspects of life easier for me than my black, Hispanic, or Asian classmates/friends/coworkers. It sickens me that something so inconsequential as pigmentation is still used by racists to create more divisions than truly exist. Fortunately this “utopia” will never come about.

        • On what basis would you allocate “attention from women?” What would men have to do to “earn” it? For me it’s pretty simple, a society has obligations it owes it’s members.

          It seems pretty obvious to me that non-White men should not deserve White women. Why do they want White women anyway? Because they know White women are more desirable than their own women. But only White men are capable of reproducing the White race. White men’s desire for White women serves to perpetuate the White race and with it White women, while non-White men’s desire destroys the White race. Their desire for our women is an admission of our superiority, so I see no reason why we should not respond rationally by trying to preserve the White race.

        • Rates of out-marriage are low, but the most common coupling is the white male/asian female. Perhaps you should start there, convince those men of their race betrayal. What do you want with us?

          The white race is as much a cultural construct, not so long ago the Irish weren’t considered white. I can’t be bothered going into the genetic evidence showing Europeans descended from a mongrelized ancestral group but it’s there.

        • Agree with you completely, Destructo, though I doubt I’ll continue to be part of this conversation…Racism and race nationalism leaves a poor taste in my mouth, and churns my stomach something fierce.

          I was wondering if you might email me to speak privately? There’s a point I wish to clarify away from the trolls here. I can be reached at tarnishedwisdom@outlook.com.

        • It’s pretty common for every marginal group to try and recruit from the MRM. The tradcons have tried it. The so called manosphere (paleo-game cult) had tried it, etc. In every case it has failed.

          In the past, we have had the Paleo-Game cult come here but now it’s only the white vagina worshipping nationalists. I suspect that Grizzly’s explanation below is correct. The so called manosphere is just an arm of white vagina worshipping nationalists now.

  7. When people refuse to face reality, they are on a sinking ship.
    Like South Africa for example.
    Just look at the quality of life the South African enjoys today. It is
    nothing but a preview of things to come for the U.S.
    Nigerian pimps feed drugs to teenage (and younger) white
    Africaner girls. Why is there no consideration of their plight?
    Is it a simple atonement for the crime of being white? Or is it just
    about money? Where do you think this country is going to be in
    ten years after a Hailary Clinton administration? Will ANY beings
    know as “white males” even exist?
    We live in George Orwell’s 1984 RIGHT NOW. Laws are ignored and
    bypassed. It is nothing but an AWOL (president?) Every text message
    collected. Privacy is non existent. Once freedoms erode, they NEVER
    return.
    Lonely men who can’t get any? You have to be considered a man to
    even have a shot to get “SOME.”
    I don’t want to flee the Earth in a spaceship to get away from
    terrible, terrible women. I want to remove the boot of the Jews off
    the back of my neck, so that women can be deprogrammed.

    • I want to remove the boot of the Jews off the back of my neck, so that women can be deprogrammed.

      The footwear on your neck isn’t a boot. It’s a stiletto heel. This sentence proves you’re a mangina. Nobody programmed women. Women have their own agency.

  8. I find it fascinating that the regular manosphere doesn’t really come here anymore. I remember the old days of the game defenders and the generic run of the mill manosphere defenders. Now those guys never come around anymore. I think game and the manosphere were proven to be such a fraud and so ridiculous that most people left the so-called movement, and the only people deluded and crazy enough to stay in that world are the White Vagina Worshiping Nationalists. That’s why currently only White Vagina Worshiping Nationalists are the only ones still attacking this blog. They are the dumbest and most indoctrinated of the kookosphere.

  9. You are a broken man I can see that. But duty towards kin isn’t conditional on how poor a hand you have been dealt.
    I would suggest bucking up your ideas, go walking, do press ups. You will have a healthier mind as well as body.

    • But duty towards kin

      How come you aren’t telling my “kin” that they have a duty to me? I have no duty to people trying to stab me in the back.

      I would suggest bucking up your ideas, go walking, do press ups. You will have a healthier mind as well as body.

      Dude, I would bet real money that I’m in significantly better shape than your fat ass. Go worship a vagina. That’s all you’re good at.

      • The vast majority of your kin are not trying to stab you in the back. Remember that a lot of feminists and their supporters “look white” if you know what I mean. And for the real White race traitors, feminists, ect, no one is asking you to have loyalty to them.

        • If a majority of non-Jewish white women are not trying to stab white men in the back, where is the uprising of white women fighting back against feminism? Most of the white women who aren’t vocal strident feminists seem just fine accepting the benefits of feminism and passively supporting the feminist cause through silence. Of course as a white vagina worshipping bootlicker you can’t see that, can you?

        • Most White women do not actively fight feminism, just as most men do not actively fight feminism. It’s hazardous to fight against the ruling class in any society. Look what has happened to the Gaza Strip. People see that and they realize it’s hazardous to openly fight the ZOG.

          And of those who do fight feminism, most are men. Is this really that surprising? Most of those who fight the ZOG’s anti-White campaign are also men, as are those in the Gaza Strip who are fighting against Zionist occupation.

        • First you claim that white women are not looking to stab white men in the back. Then you turn around and admit that white women don’t fight for their men by fighting against feminism. So if they don’t fight for their men, that’s the same as passively betraying you. They’re not turning down the fruits of feminism are they? No. They’re not fighting against feminism or on behalf of white men are they? No. Yet it’s not like non-Jewish white women are incapable of fighting because many of them are active vocal feminists.

          So in a way you’re right, they aren’t stabbing white men in the back. They’re stabbing them right in the front. If you could remove your tongue from the white woman’s boots you could see that.

          And of those who do fight feminism, most are men. Is this really that surprising? Most of those who fight the ZOG’s anti-White campaign are also men, as are those in the Gaza Strip who are fighting against Zionist occupation.

          What the fuck is even the point of this paragraph? What point is it addressing? Are you claiming that white women should be forgiven because women don’t fight for any cause? Because there are plenty of women fighting for feminism, so they totally can fight for something when they believe in it. Seriously, what coherent point are you trying to make with that rambling, pointless, off-topic paragraph?

        • Because there are plenty of women fighting for feminism, so they totally can fight for something when they believe in it.

          Because feminism is the ruling class ideology.

        • Because feminism is the ruling class ideology.

          And what’s your point?

          Also, feminism wasn’t always the ruling class ideology, yet women still fought for it. It became the ruling class ideology precisely because non-Jewish white women were so willing to fight for it in the first place.

  10. “I’m white according to most people’s definition of white.”

    LOL I wonder who could be behind this post. Oy vey!

    • How stupid your and your ilk sound when you point out the possibility of W&N being Jewish. He’s hardly a puppet master controlling women but rather one of the passive victims of anti-male witch hunts, which would count against the idea that Jews are behind feminism. Duh!

      • Jews often try to infiltrate “right wing” causes in order to spread their ZOG ideology. The whole purpose of the ideology of neoconservatism is to make universalism for the goyim and warmongering for Jewish interests seem “conservative.” Libertarianism is another “right wing” Jewish political movement that supports open borders and condemns racial loyalty as “irrational.”

        W&N’s ideology is very similar to feminism, and it serves the ends of the Jews. Feminism is all about teaching White women to hate White men and thus to not bring White children into the world. W&N tells White men that in reality they are being oppressed(which is true), but he then tells them the solution is to not have White children because that is “vagina worship.” Feminists just say the opposite of that, that traditional motherhood is oppression. Both ideologies oppose White reproduction. Whether W&N is a Jew or a brainwashed goy, he is serving the Zionist agenda.

        • hey fucker…

          http://www.feministcritics.org/blog/2014/08/04/its-a-real-mystery-as-to-what-prompts-people-to-become-anti-feminists-noh/

          there’s your purebreed white womyn…

          and you’ll probably think this is funny…

          my mean old mom, another white woman, slapped me around when I was a little kid. When I was about 12 she stopped hitting me. I asked why and she said it was cause I was bigger than her and she didn’t want to get hit back. You gotta love those feminists and their equality…

          you probably think it’s funny. Well, I think it’s funny you let Jack Don-0-van stick his dick up your ass for the white race. And even funnier that you let Roosh 5 do the same-after all his VDare Steve Sailer approved white guy with a tan paper work was really a forgery. Sucks to be you…

        • @Stoner

          Sorry to hear (both here and on your last post) that your mother was such an abusive bitch. My biological father was the same way, except he didn’t stop punching through walls, drinking, lying, throwing things at me, or acting like an ogre…I just asked for visitation to be revoked when I was 14.

          The idea that your mother or my father are somehow “superior” because they’re white is absurd. Having less pigmentation doesn’t preclude someone from being a bitch or an asshole, just like sex, religious beliefs, and class don’t. Anyone can be abusive. It’s a lot more important that good people become parents (if they even want to…I certainly don’t) than white people become parents.

        • Feminism influences women to hate men and motherhood irrespective of race. Japan’s plummeting birth rates for example.

          Most of the MGTOW community are *involuntarily* celibate so the Zionist theory fails again.

        • stoner and tarnished, your parents, while abusive, succeeded in producing White children. You would even call yourselves “normal” White children. But a Negro, even if he was one of the very few moral and talented negros, can never produce White children.

          Most of the MGTOW community are *involuntarily* celibate so the Zionist theory fails again.

          Just like fat feminists are involuntarily celibate. Both ideologies support behaviors designed to make their adherents unattractive to the opposite sex.

        • “…your parents, while abusive, succeeded in producing white children.”

          Excuse my language, but so fucking what? Look a white man and white woman had unprotected sex and had a white child! Wow, that only happens 99.9% of the time. My mom and dad are both blonde haired and light-eyed too…holy crap, I have blonde hair and grey eyes. Who would have thought?

          Should they get an award or something now? I can assure you that neither of them really deserve one. Oh, and just so you know, I plan on having a tubal ligation as soon as I’m of an age a doctor will perform one for non-medical reasons…I’m 30, so only about 5 more years to go. Guess it’s a good thing my only partner had a vasectomy even before I met him.

          Who cares that I’m white? I’m not contributing to any “race”, and even if I was, it wouldn’t matter what color my children were…I’d love them and their father regardless.

        • stoner and tarnished, your parents, while abusive, succeeded in producing White children. You would even call yourselves “normal” White children. But a Negro, even if he was one of the very few moral and talented negros, can never produce White children.

          Are you a false flag troll trying to make white vagina worshipers look stupid? Because you’re not making any type of coherent point. You’re stupid even for a white vagina worshiper.

        • You are a liar. My ideology says that men of all races shouldn’t have children unless they do something like hire surrogate mothers in India. It’s race neutral.

          I don’t know what the Zionist agenda is or if it exists, but if it does, I don’t care about it. Unlike white women and non-white women, any “Zionist agenda” has done nothing to me.

  11. OMG-roosh 5 isn’t looking so hawt…

    I hope, it’s not, ahem an immuno-deficiency disease, y’know after being around many male feminists and WN’s that thing goes around and comes around…

    He does love bareback, and so does sweitzer, wonder if he traded a little herpes for a little something nastier….

    (and he really does look like a white guy now.)

    • Why cause hes staunch white or not jacked to all fuck? Tan is not always better. 8 minutes a day of sunlight at solar noon produces 1000 ius of sunlight. That is not enough to tan. Also a bigger muscle is not a stronger muscle. Its testosterone levels that count for strength. Ever seen the all show and no go body builder. Roosh is an Amud Neanderthal through and through. He probably has DRD4 active too which is why he “believes” so many whacky things.

      Having traveled to another country myself you always get sick, not from immunodefciency disease, but because the bacteria is different and your body has to develop antibodies to fight it. After a couple of days it goes away. It actually makes you less of a mangina, and increases genetic fitness.

      Manginas are everywhere, and so are women, more so abroad. Roosh simply hates America and is a covert feminist because not having an enemy would be against his narcissistic nature. It also makes it so that the manginas he spews his lies too a thing to scapegoat for their problems, and lets Roosh get the narcissistic supply he so desperately craves.

  12. Good for you! Now renounce the male sex and you can finally rejoin polite society . . . in all seriousness though, is the final paragraph a joke? If not, all your ragging on “conspiracy theorists” is pathetically inconsistent.

  13. “Most men are manginas” is a ridiculous notion. How exactly do you define being a “mangina?” “Anyone who has ever gotten laid?”

    One of the problems with all race based (and ethnic based) nationalism is that it is obsessed with producing babies. Thus, in race based nationalism women are worshipped and men are lowered to slaves or beasts of burden.

    Have you ever actually met a White nationalist? Probably not, I’d bet you live in your mother’s basement in Jew Dork City. I am a member of the Klan, there ain’t no woman worship at our meetings.

  14. Pingback: Where Are The Grandmothers? | The Black Pill

  15. Can any of the White nationalists here explain to me why if the Jews are so ethnocentric do American Jews have a 50 percent rate of miscegenation?

  16. Reblogged this on vikingbitch's Blog and commented:
    You must be a Jew.

    International Jewry, the NWO, Zionism are based in the worship of the penis. Look, I like the White Penis, but that does not mean that the White Vagina and White Womb should be denigrated. Nor do I think that the White Vagina should be worshipped either. I do believe that White Fecundity and the White Children it brings should be held high though.

    Sorry if my thoughts and beliefs offend you oh Hebe keyboard warriors.

    Jewish men worship their own penis. The Hebe penis is the center of everything in Judaism while the Jew Womb Holders are secondary. Europeans, before accepting Hebified Christianity, recognized the strength of the female. The Nords had the Goddess Freya and then there was the Woman Warrior Bodicca(sp?). Nordics farmed and were at one with Mother Nature, a female force. It is not that Male Power was not recognized, it was via the god Odin.

    The problem with America and the West is that it abandoned the Nordic balance between the masculine and feminine principals. The West had Sparta, where there were women who were warriors as well as mothers and that mothers were warriors of the home and family. Hell hath no fury like a mother or father whose child is injured or hurt!

    The Hebification of the West has taken Penis Worship to a whole new level. There is no one more narcissistic than the Stereotypical Jewish Male. Just read the website Gettinbetter by Shreiber, a Jew Female MFT and you will get the scoop on the Jewish Male Psyche. Male Hebes have been trying to subjugate Europeans and White Americans by Jewifying our White Men and White Women. The Jews want White Men to become fags, the ultimate penis worshippers and they want White Women to turn into pornified dykes or bisexuals who have no interest in family or children, just working on the Hebe Hamster Wheel Of Hell to produce faux money to spend on yid stuff.

    In short, the Jews are the masters behind the Eunichization of Whites. Just like the Semites of old who physically castrated their slaves such that they could work longer hours, that is what the Big Nosed NWO Nebby Jews want from Whites today.

    So dear Jew Blogger Spy, we White ‘Goy’ are on to you sir. Yes, I worship my White Vagina. I don’t suck Spic Dick and the Grape Ape Purple Penis does not do it for me. This White Vagina likes Vanilla Dicks.

    Ha!

  17. Reblogged this on ElderofZyklon's Blog! and commented:
    Says a potential Yid, don’t worry s you are no longer “White” as you put it, we can place your Sorry anti-white ass somewhere more appropriate, how about Detroit? Or even better, the Islamic state! 🙂

  18. You need to grow up, get married to a white woman and have white children. That this needs to be explained to you is incredible.

    All I get from this whiny article is that you lack the maturity to do the right thing.

    If you are man enough, attention will accrue to you too- after all, you will be the man of the house and father.

    Where do you think the next generation and the future of the white race is gonna come from? From 80 year old, childless men?

        • This time it’s because of that single mother, Viking Bitch. She’s pissed that I refuse to contribute money to her and other single mothers and encourage other men to refuse as well. Every other new racist here is the result of her inability to shut up about me.

        • Unfortunately, that explains a lot. How wonderful that you have a whole new horrible following of morons who think that having a certain level of pigmentation actually means they are special…

          I mean, they obviously *are* special, but not in the way they so desperately pretend to be.

    • You are right. People like this guy will be the death of the White race. It’s all about me, me and me. No loyalty to anything greater, no loyalty to nation or race, so angry over petty resentments of grievances that he will fiddle as the White race slides into extinction.

        • Hear, hear!

          The fact that neither of us are going to procreate shouldn’t be up for debate. Your choice is yours as it affects your finances, your body, your very future. Likewise for me, or anyone else who frequently comments here. That other people are so concerned about the “white race” somehow completely vanishing that they actually believe it’s acceptable to tell strangers what to do with their lives is just mind boggling.

        • And it’s always the same. It’s your duty to the white race to have children. It’s your duty to your nation to have children. It’s your duty to Jesus to have children, etc. None of them come up with the idea of, “Hey maybe we should fix no fault divorce and everything else feminism/women has screwed up. That way we remove the incentives to avoid having children.” That’s too much for them.

        • Individualism is anathema to white nationalists because it doesn’t allow them to appropriate the achievements of other members of their race as if they were their own – all they’re left with is the stark realization that they are losers.

        • Individualism is anathema to white nationalists because it doesn’t allow them to appropriate the achievements of other members of their race as if they were their own – all they’re left with is the stark realization that they are losers.

          True. I have been focused on how white nationalists was to redistribute wealth just like regular socialists, but they want to appropriate achievements as well.

        • And it’s always the same. It’s your duty to the white race to have children. It’s your duty to your nation to have children. It’s your duty to Jesus to have children, etc. None of them come up with the idea of, “Hey maybe we should fix no fault divorce and everything else feminism/women has screwed up. That way we remove the incentives to avoid having children.” That’s too much for them.

          Nearly all White nationalists oppose feminism. You’re delusional.

      • Thanks for the compliment John. I won’t be wasting anymore time here; Black Spill is a whiny loser, who whines about race, and then can’t follow through.

        I’ve seen what I’ve come to see.

      • Except that we oppose Feminism for different reasons. We do because we believe women are adults and should be held more accountable for their actions, you do because you think that going back to the system that provoked Feminism in the first place is gonna work perfectly this time.

        But WN are retarded like that, wishing to return to the 19th century disregarding the reasons we moved forward after industrialization. Doing the same thing expecting different results is stupid on several levels, if you enjoy so much living in the past, convert to islam and move to Saudi Arabia, they have yet to catch on with the world.

    • You are a slave, a fancy pet your man uses to breed in hopes you give him some strong boys. You have no right to speak to men or free women, begone, go do the dishes and mop the floor or you’ll be forcing him to unbuck his belt and give you an asswhopping.

  19. all wasps and west europe are race traitors and been so especially since they allied with the arabs during the years of piracy and now with the jews the only hope for whites is to get rid of all the wasps ect

    • Hmmm France was the country aligning themselves with Algerian Pirates, the wasps like Cromwell usually sent punitive expeditions there to fight them for the most part, and America participated in another anti piracy expedition later during the 19th century so…not that it was of any help, but at least they didn’t align themselves with the Muslims (they had their own pirates to help in the Caribbean, why help foreign ones?)

      As for the Jews…I see their efforts more directed into killing muslims than whites, when they start sending Tomahawk missiles to schools in Italy then WN may have a point.

      • You could make an argument that they were all pirates, or if it makes you feel better corsairs. The muslims and christians both. Pre-modern naval warfare was piracy. If it was legal it was pretty much privateering, if illegal without a letter of marque it was piracy.

        That said almost all of the Algerian ships either had Algerian letters – thus legally were privateers – or were basically the Ottoman navy, thus they weren’t pirates but war ships and war combatants, not pirates per se. Just like Sir Francis Drake was legally not a pirate, and the British Armada were not pirates, though they all engaged massively in operations that were basically, on the face, piracy. That’s a quibble.

        What’s not a quibble is this – France were not alone in aligning with Algiers. There were times in which England aligned with North African “pirates” – either the Algerian regency, or more often Morocco.

        Also France’s alliances were few and far between. England was more often allied with Muslim corsairs and pirates.

        Queen Elizabeth’s reign conducted a lot of diplomacy trying to recruit Morocco in a pan-Protestant war against Catholic Spain. The British were even willing to consider Moslems as quasi-Protestants since they rejected the idolatry of Mary, etc.

        In Queen Anne’s reign there were times in which the British were in alliance, or at least at peace and thus off limits, to either Marrakech and Fez (Morocco) or Algiers (Algeria) and there were times Christian pirates assisted Muslim ones and vice versa in operations against various enemies.

        The American republic was briefly in alliance with Morocco, until Tripoli conducted some outrages leading to the American war against North Africa.

        What many people do NOT know is that Morocco and Algiers actually wanted American alliance, and Tripoli (Libya ) was suspected as secretly being allied with Britain. Thomas Jefferson once admitted he suspected the British were paying Tripoli/Libya off to raid American vessels. Morocco was diplomatically snubbed by the Continental Congress also, much to Thomas Jefferson’s embarrassment, which made diplomacy difficult.

        There’s also some evidence that the Irish had some understandings with Algerians regarding raiding the English. The raid of Baltimore Ireland is an example, for a couple hundred years there were suspicions regarding the Irish having some understanding. Baltimore was an English colony in Ireland, and the Algierian captain that did the raid had an Irish guide along with him. The English hung the guy when they restored order which speaks volumes about what was probably going on under the surface.

        It’s more complicated than most nitwits make it out.

        In fact it’s a hell of a lot more complicated.

  20. It’s one thing to say you have no loyalty to the White race. I get it, I’ve had many of those ideas myself as I contemplated how easily the White betrayed itself. White nationalists are quick to blame the Jews but while they are undoubtedly up to no good they can only do so much damage because there aren’t very many of them. We did this to ourselves.

    However, you go on and try to claim that the races are all the same, which is ridiculous. Do you really believe that the Negro is just as smart as the White man? Do you believe him to have the same temperament?

    • Each race is mainly made up of morons. I have no idea if morons from one race are smarter than the morons from another race because I find comparing the intelligence of morons is meaningless.

      • “Stupidity is a talent for misconception.”
        -Edgar Allan Poe

        “Stubborn and ardent clinging to one’s opinion is the best proof of stupidity.”
        -Michel de Montaigne

        “No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we’re looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn’t test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed, and love of power.”
        -P.J. O’Rourke

        “I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.”
        -Edith Sitwell

  21. Pingback: Leftism In Disguise | The Black Pill

  22. Pingback: White Vagina Worshiping Nationalists Should Want To Kick People Out Of The White Race | The Black Pill

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s